Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00
  Anonymous User
  Thursday, 28 June 2018
  7 Replies
  11.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
What does error code ‘F6’ on a CDA EVX101SS extractor mean?
Rate this post:
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Mine has just started showing the same display. Otherwise seems to be working fine, but doesn't turn off, just displays F6. Can't see anything about it in the CDA manual or online. Any ideas?
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The F6 error code relates to the carbon filter. If you have a ducted out extractor where the pipe goes outside you won't have a recirculating option and therefore won't require carbon filters. You can clear this message by holding the light button down for 5 seconds.

If you do have a recirculating option you can order a pack of 2 carbon filters from customer care for £29.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi
We have ducted extractor, EVX101, and it’s started showing F6 too. It’s a ‘ducted’ version... we seem to get smells in the room above the extractor, and was wondering if we may benefit from having carbon filters installed as well as the ducting?

Or is this just not necessary and will we keep getting the error message and why?

Thanks

Brad
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We have a CDA EVX101 Extractor which is ducted and also showing F6.
We contacted CDA and they say they have no knowledge of F6 appearing as a fault. They suggest cleaning the filters (which are perfectly clean), but we cleaned anyway. The F6 is still with us!!!
Is this an inherent fault?
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Just hold down the light button for 5 seconds, the error will clear. I presume it's set to a long timer and just comes on periodically.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi

I am looking for a remote control to operate CDA EVX101ss as mine broke.
Any ideas where I could buy one as I cannot find anything online?

All the best

V
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
We have had the f6 error showing for some time now but everything is clean and its ducted without carbon filters. The only thing that seems unusual is that the lights won't turn off. They switch between on full and on dimmed. Any ideas? Holding light buttons down for 5 seconds changes nothing.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.

Ask a Question

Support is currently Offline
Official support hours:
Monday To Friday
From 9:00AM To 6:00PM

My Account

Remember Me

Register for an online account and you'll be able to:

• Book an appointment quickly because we already have your details
  • View & pay your invoices instantly
  • Set up & manage Direct Debits
  • View your statement of account